MY KIND REQUESTS (THE RULES)
BEFORE ORDERING AN EXOTIC DANCER FOR YOUR PARTY AND DURING THE SHOW....
These are just some guidelines to ensure an exciting and enjoyable outcome for your party. I like to make sure that everything is done right, especially if it's a surprise!
1. For our safety, and in order to provide the best quality of customer service to you, I
do not communicate entirely through text messages. We must speak at least once by phone conversation. After you have decided that I, or any of my colleagues, are the chosen entertainers for your party, you must call or text me to complete the booking process. The provided booking form on the website is only considered a request for service. Currently, there is no direct payment link on the website for deposits.
You may communicate any other necessary information afterwards through texting, if that is the most convenient channel. Still, if we try to call you or ask you to call us, we do expect
cooperation (as we would do for you) - whichever we feel comfortable with. Thanks.
2. We will only accept cash for the initial show fee. The entire remaining amount is expected upon our arrival, so before we start dancing and stripping. :)
3. Make sure to have the nearest plug outlet cleared and openly available for us to plug in any necessary props, such as our speaker or lights.
4. Please make sure to have our dance area ready and removed of the following problems:
- Water/alcohol/beer spills (where I dance and where I put
- Bugs, mosquitoes, pets, dirt, mud (when party is outside)
- Slippery rugs/carpets/electric cords, etc. (when indoors)
PROVIDING A CLEAN, SAFE SPACE FOR US TO QUICKLY PLACE OUR GEAR AND TO DANCE WILL MAKE FOR A MUCH SMOOTHER SET UP - MUCH LESS AWKWARD.
5. For BAR SHOWS: please be sure to let us know what type of music set-up you have, so that we can work around it. Also let us know if you need us to provide armless chairs, in the case that you may only have bar stools, arm chairs, etc.
6. Physically-disabled guests: PLEASE let us know of any issues, such as knees, back, arms, pacemaker, diabetes, etc. that the guest of honor may be dealing with, so that we will know how to work our routine around their needs. Not only do we bring the dance moves, but we make them put a little work into it. Plus, we may also bring sweet treats! Mmm..yummy.
7. Your party needs to start on time. The only person who should ever have to receive grace for tardiness is us. We take pride in being punctual and reliable, especially when we may take on two or three shows in one night, depending on time and distance.
8. We do not always bring one dollar bills for change. Please do not assume that we will have a supply on us. Let us know what your circumstance is, especially if your group is planning late. At any entertainer's discretion, tipping through payment apps, such as Zelle, CashApp, or Venmo may be acceptable. Otherwise, in general, you and/or your party group are responsible for supplying your own change for tipping. We usually are willing to make change out of your tips that we have already received, up to two times, if we are not still in the middle of entertaining.
Absolutely no one may ever touch our tip pile/bag. Other than that, we always welcome
bigger bills ;-D
9. TOUCHING: Respectful touching is ok. I like to say, treat me gently like a cat, or be scratched. No smacking any of us really hard anywhere on our bodies; no pulling or groping our chests; no hands at all in our private areas. Don't touch our hair, our faces or necks (for germs and safety reasons).
10. CAMERAS: Recording is at the discretion of any entertainer. Please, make sure you ask first. No flash is permitted during our performances - the flash is both blinding and annoying; and, some guests can be a bit abusive putting the camera all in our faces and private areas. Most dancers will take a limited amount of pictures (tipping for photos is greatly appreciated) with party guests before they get ready to leave. Using flash for photos and videos is okay after the performance.